Sunday, October 12, 2008

just starting....

On a lazy sunday evening after dinner, my family and i watched rated K. There was a feature about a husband who lost his wife not so long ago. I was touched by his courage to write letters to his wife as if there is "an internet in heaven". "What a devoted husband!", i thought. I even ask myself, "will my husband do the same when i'm gone??"hehehe!! just hoping. i know he's not fond of writing letters but who knows , right?
Today, as i browse the internet, i happen to read his blog. And it's indeed a very touching letters to read. Though the thoughts are simple but it pains me, really it did, and i hope all the husbands realize how important are we in their everyday lives.I read everything from the older posts until the newest post. I pity him! I know the hardships he is going through right now but still I believe that there is always a rainbow after the storm(am i correct??hehehe!! pls spare me, i'm an amateur writer,trying to be,hehehe)
Because of this, i decided to write my own blog.hehehe!! maybe,when i'm gone, i could left some thoughts, dreams, rants, problems or anything that i haven't tell anyone. or maybe i could find some friends here. maybe....maybe.....

No comments: